Lotus Bloom Yoga is Prescott’s Leading Yoga Center.
Where the vitality of health & wellness are instilled through the practice & study of Hatha Yoga.
You will always feel welcomed in our safe & inspiring environment, receiving clear & empowering guidance by the finest yoga instructors in Northern AZ.
Lotus Bloom Yoga is owned and directed by Cheryl Walters of Prescott AZ.
- Uphold a warm, safe & loving environment
- Offer yoga by highly trained, practiced & dedicated instructors with diverse traditional influences including Anusara, Ashtanga, Yin Yoga, Iyenger, Vinyasa Flow & Restorative yoga
- Align with the Yogic philosophies that are uplifting & shine the light on the yoga practice of “Reverence, love, compassion for all”
- Train and mentor hundreds of yoga teachers through our 5 star Yoga Studies 200 hour & 300 hour Teacher Training programs
- Community building, service work & charity fundraisers to help support the surrounding community
- Nurture the whole person – making yoga accessible & affordable for ANYBODY & EVERYBODY. Offering yoga for Chronic Pain, Lifeforce Yoga for mental illness (anxiety, depression), Yoga for Veterans, Yoga for Cardiac Disease & 12 step Recovery Yoga
E-RYT500, CYI, C-IAYT, YACEP, Yoga Therapist, Conscious Living Coach, Intrinsic Breathwork Practitioner, RYT 200 hour & 300 hour Teacher Trainer, Yoga Series and Workshop Facilitator
Cheryl Walters has been teaching and sharing the gifts of yoga since 2001. She is a Yoga Therapist, certified by the International Association of Yoga Therapists and has been the director and lead instructor for Yoga Intensive Studies Programs and Yoga teacher training for Yoga Alliance locally for over 13 years. She has trained over 100 yoga students to become yoga teachers and continues to mentor yoga teachers and yoga students Worldwide.
What separates Cheryl from other yoga mentor’s is her credibility & 20 years of experience with teaching yoga to different populations (Yoga for Vets, 12 Step Yoga, Yoga for M.S, PTSD & Trauma survivors, Healing from Body Image & Disordered Eating through yoga) and her years of being a successful professional yoga teacher and studio owner. Her guidance is rooted deeply in the belief of everyone’s infinite potential for greatness, never doubting the power of LOVE and never forgetting that our birthright is JOY!
Cheryl’s life has been deeply enriched by the many gifts of yoga and has studied several styles of yoga, but always finds herself returning to the powerful method of Anusara Yoga. Cheryl’s knowledge is expansive covering yoga therapy, physical adjustments, universal principles of alignments, asanas and yogic philosophy. EVER YOGA CLASS WITH CHERYL FEELS LIKE A MASTER CLASS. She has been in the field of integrated therapies and body-centered therapies along with addiction counseling for more than 35 years. She has impacted hundreds of people’s lives on and off the mat.
Her teaching style is straight from her heart and full of compassion, depth and Grace. Cheryl shines with her joy for life and love of people. She is passionate about the transformation that exists for everyone within the practice of yoga. Cheryl has a remarkable gift for inspiring everyone around her to live and be their fullest potential, celebrating the beauty of life in all its diversity.
Cheryl truly believes and has decades of experience to live the statement: Yoga is for EVERYBODY. Her knowledge and expertise ranges from Kids Yoga, 12 Step/Recovery Yoga to wheelchair and Chair Yoga. Mommy & me to prenatal yoga offerings privates or groups.
“The pain I had is gone and I’m gaining flexibility”
“I would not be here today without this gift”
“Cheryl has a beautiful and open heart with an infectious sense of humor”
“My yoga will never be the same after experiencing her heart felt grace”
“My strength, endurance, balance and mostly my sense of well-being have improved …”
“Every person whose heart is moved by love and compassion …”