40 Hour Online Yoga Immersion into the practice of yoga
Do you love the feeling of practice? Do you want to move deeper into understanding why and how this practice effects you? Do you want to dedicate yourself to practicing with a group of similarly dedicated people? Are you considering embarking on a teacher training?
This 40-hour (two-month) IMMERSION provides an opportunity for those who are seeking a deeper study of yoga, yet are not sure if they want to invest and commit to a nine-month certification program.
Participating in the 40-hour immersion allows one to get their feet wet and begin an intensive studies aspect of a teacher training program. You can join us for the beginning two months with the option to continue and complete the nine-month certification program if you’re inspired to do so.
This 40 hour online course is designed for:
- Students interested in delving deep into their practice
- Students considering investing in top quality Yoga Teacher Training
- 200hr Certified teachers needing CEU’s through Yoga Alliance.
Dates and Times: The Immersion will take place over 2 months and 4 weekends; 10 hours each weekend.
It will include:
- Conversations and practices of the 8 limbs of yoga
- Self study & self reflection into living your yoga philosophy off your mat.
- Glimpses into the power of alignment in yoga practices;
- Exploration of mantra & chanting
- Community cultivation & building
- This course will be required for/and the beginning of the YA Registered TYE 200 hour Teacher training. It can also count as Yoga Alliance Continuing Education.
June 11 – 13 & June 18 – 20, 2021
July 9 – 11 & July 16 – 18, 2021
Hours subject to slight changes.
No Refunds After June 11, 2021