From: 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
“The antidote to stress is relaxation. To relax is to rest deeply.”
Judith Hanson Lasater, Ph.D, P.T. from her book Relax and Renew
The holiday season is joyous and busy. Join Donna Manning for a restorative afternoon to deeply rest.
This workshop will incorporate;
– Tools to stay grounded during the busy holiday season
– Skills to set aside time and guidance for a home practice
– Restorative yoga practice
– Grounding pranayama practice (breathing technique)
– Yoga nidra and meditation practice to heal and rejuvenate body, mind and spirit. Restorative yoga is prop intensive.
The body is supported to invite a gradual and deep opening, working through layers of tension like the peeling of an onion. Yoga nidra is a guided meditation while staying awake and alert in savasana. You will leave class feeling calm, refreshed, and ready for the holiday season!
DONNA MANNING: M.S., C-IAYT, E-RYT500 Donna has focused on yoga therapy in a private setting, working one-on-one or in small group classes. Donna‛s deep understanding of anatomy and alignment and vast range of tools from her educational background give tremendous depth to her teaching and allows her to support and connect with her students. She also enjoys the energy and community of group classes and teaches at community colleges, yoga studios, and fitness centers.
Cost: Member: $27.00
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED